Each semester 5/6 students create goals for themselves and reflect on their progress in their reports.
Once you have created your goals publish them on your blog. Goals in reports need to cover a range of learning areas and are limited to 500 characters so keep this in mind with your post.
Remember to set effective goals you should consider the following-
To get things we want /To be able to consciously influence outcomes
- DESIRED – need to want them
- CHALLENGING – makes you proud
- ACHIEVABLE – so you get it
Working on Goals
- STRATEGIES and STEPS
- Check in and monitor and adapt
Reflecting on Goals
- Did I succeed – Why?
- Did I not succeed – Why?
- What have I learned from the process? This can often be more important than achieving the goal
Consider the timeframe for each of the steps- be flexible to change/update your timeframe