Homework Due Monday 18th September
- Reading Log – at least 5 times for week
- Literacy Circles homework – read and prepare for group discussion (Check the expectations for your role)
- Classmasters (BE PREPARED!) – to be held on Friday 15th September.
Topic Homework – Due by Friday 15th September
Watch the following video and respond in the usual way for a BTN reflection 3 Facts, 2 Questions and 1 Wondering. Don’t forget to colour code your responses.
Apologies for the delay in posing details on the blog, however, all information is the same as on the homework board in class.
- 100 word challenge
- Reading 5x per week (signed and dated please)
- Grade 5’s – school captain speech (presenting on Thursday)
- Literacy circle homework (please ensure you have read the appropriate chapters and written out the homework for your role this week – We will discuss on Monday.
- Classmasters (Due Friday 8/9)
Class Masters 2017 – Updated 5/9/17
- 100 word challenge – Due Monday 29th August
- Reading Log (include reading for literacy circles) -Due Monday 29th August
- Hotmaths – Due Monday 29th August
- Reading task (Lady in Blue) – this will be discussed in the reading lesson Wednesday and due Tuesday 30th August
I can use the 5 BIG QUESTIONS with ‘The Lady in Blue’
There will be NO Classmasters this week (week 6) due to MVIMP camp. We will schedule 2 sessions in week 7, one on Tuesday and one on Friday so be prepared.
- 100 word challenge – Due Monday 22nd August
- Reading Log (include reading for literacy circles) -Due Monday 22nd August
- Reading task (My Forever Home) – this will be discussed in the reading lesson Wednesday and due Tuesday 23rd August My Forever Home Questions for My Forever Home Describing Characters In Fiction
- Hotmaths – Due Monday 22nd August
Classmasters will be held on Thursday this week.
There will be NO Classmasters next week (week 6) due to MVIMP camp. We will schedule 2 sessions in week 7.
Due Monday 7th August
- HotMATH task set
- 100 word challenge
- Reading Log
- Reading theme task – Click on links below
Steamed Windows-short story for homework
Six Things You Need to Know About Themes
Classmasters will be held on Fridays from next week – please check the timetable for when you are presenting (see link below)
Class Masters 2017
Class Masters 2017-Updated 8/8/17
Please note, there will be more changes for Week 6 (21-25th August) due to MVIMP camp!