Due on Monday 17th September
This term we will be working on our Class Masters presentations (see this link). Each week you should work a little on your speeches. Make sure you are in contact with your debate partners so that your debate shows teamwork and your arguments follow on from each other. In the week your speech is due, your Class Masters homework is your highest priority. If you are finding it difficult to complete your tasks, make sure you come and see me as early as you can and we’ll modify your homework as needed.
This week you need to do:
- Your Class Masters debate & prepared speech – Please note that this week, debates will be held on Wednesday.
- Reading log signed 5 times for the week
- Literature Circles reading and preparation – this was started in class. Please make sure the work you do is of a high standard. No homework on scraps of paper will be accepted. You may use your computer or homework book. All work must be completed using the role expectations as a guide (see this link Literature Circle Roles 2018)
- HotMaths Task
- 100 Word Challenge (Set yourself a writing goal at the start)
Things to consider:
- Whose hands are these?
- Why are they underground?
- What are they holding?