Due Monday 27th August 2018
This week we have very little homework set.
- Read!!!! Please make sure you have read at least 5 times for the week for at least 30 minutes each time. You need to bring your reading log to school on Monday and it must be signed by a parent or guardian.
- Prepare for your Literacy circle sharing on Monday. This means you must read the allocated section and complete the tasks for 2 different roles (as set in your group). You need to write this up properly in your homework book, not a scribble done on Monday morning.
- Prepare for Classmasters debates and speeches.
- Practice your multiplication facts.
- If you have outstanding Hotmaths tasks please use this week to catch up.