Well done to those of you who consistently complete the homework tasks. I’m very proud of you. I know you all have very busy lives and it can be a challenge to manage your time.
Homework is due on Monday 14th May 2018
- Read 5 times, date your reading, record how many pages you read and for how long. Make sure you get a parent or caregiver to sign your homework book.
- The 100 word challenge. This week we are venturing into the world of conversation & speech! The prompt is:…’when did it arrive?’ I said Things to consider:
- What is it?
- Why is the question being asked?
- What will the result be if ‘IT’ is late or early?
- Herald Sun for Kids. Read the following article and respond as you normally would for a BTN reflection, colour coding or using a key to identify understandings, facts and questions. Click here for the link.
- Maths – this week please use this link to Khan Academy where we will practice some more factors and multiples. Please let me know if you are having difficulties logging on to and completing tasks. Don’t leave it until Monday morning to ask for help.